Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mini Superdrug Make-Up Haul

Left: Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Candy Apple; Middle: Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Mulberry; Right: Bourjois So Laque Ultra Shine Nail Enamel in Vert Chlorophylle

Attention all beauty bloggers - I've finally popped my Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter cherry! 

After a long look at all the colours and testers (it was SO hard to choose!), I picked Candy Apple and I'm so excited to add it to my lip collection. 

What's more, there's currently a £2 off promotion going on. So I got it for just £5.99!




And the fun didn't stop there :) I also bought a lipstick from the amazing Max Factor Colour Elixir range. I already have the Ruby Tuesday one which I love, but this one looks really beautiful and berry-like.  




And my final item was one of my favourite highstreet nail polishes - Bourjois So Laque Ultra Shine Nail Enamel. I opted for Vert Chlorophylle, as the colour called out my name and it would be rude not to respond!




Do you like what I chose? Have you bought anything at Superdrug lately? xxx

2 comments :

  1. Love Revlon lipsticks! xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first and I love it - so moisturising and the colour is gorgeous xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...