Friday, February 1, 2013

Favourite blog posts of February (so far)

I have loved reading everyone's best blog posts of January, but as today marks the first day of February I think it's time to do something a little different. So, instead of writing about my favourite entires from last month, I have taken the time to browse through today's blog posts and share my favourites with you to set the second month of the year off to a shining start!


The first blog post I would like to mention is Winter Essentials: Super Hydrating Products by @makeup_savvy. My skin definitely suffers from dehydration in the winter season, and I have been told many times to invest in skin care products that will work underneath a moisturiser to boost my skin's hydration. This blog definitely opened my eyes to some affordable options - I want to try Botanics 100% Organic Facial Oil and Weleda's Skin Food.


Second on my must-read list for 1 Feb is By Terry Lip Expert Hydra Shine Gloss - Mythic Shine by Grace (known on twitter as @allthatslap). For some time I have been in love with purple shades for the lips, and so this would make a great addition to my collection. It's a product I haven't heard of before, but with moisturising, plumping and collagen-boosting ingredients, I think you would agree it has all the great qualities that a top lipgloss should have.


Next is a post that I thought was brilliant and followed on nicely from my post on five questions to ask before investing in skin care. New to My Skincare Routine by @fluttersparkle was fab. It definitely sounds like she has had a similar experience to me, and we have the same skin type. I have started using the Dermalogica Daily Microexfoliant and I really love it. The Vichy Normaderm Micellar Water also sounds amazing.


Number four on my list is Maybelline Moisture Express - Cool  Watermelon on MaSucree's Make-Up Musings. It's a good honest review of this Maybelline lipstick and a cute shade as well. There's nothing like looking at a lipstick on someone to see what it would be like - and this one looks super moisturising and not too out there.


Last but not least is Clarins New! Rouge Eclat in True Aubergine: Get the Look! by @poutoutproud. I have to confess I haven't tried a Clarins lipstick before, but I love the brand's skin care products and foundations. This shade looks really lovely and the lipstick protects against hydration which is great. I love how she has made a whole look around it - even her hair is done. Go girl.


Did you enjoy reading my best blog posts of 1 February so far? Would love to know your thoughts and if you have any to add to the list. Leave me a comment below :) Happy friday!

1 comment :

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...