Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pay Day: What's On My Wish List

Ladies and gents, prepare to be fully enabled! As February is the shortest month of the year, all of us are waiting patiently for pay day to zoom around the corner, and we don't have long to wait at all. For me, friday is the day where I will get my hands on all the things I have so desperately wanted this month. 

In true beauty style, I'm letting the pictures do the talking in this post, so do feast your eyes on the below fab beauty buys and let me know if you like them!

 FACE
NARS Blusher

Blush in Exhibit A
Credit: Narscosmetics.co.uk

Paul & Joe Pearl Foundation Primer

Credit: Asos.com

 EYES 
Estee Lauder Pure Colour Stay On Shadow Paint

Sinister
Credit: Debenhams.com

Guerlain Liquid Eyeliner

Brun
Credit: Debenhams.com

LIPS
L'Oreal Glam Stine Stain Splash

Eve
Credit: Loreal-paris.co.uk

SKIN CARE
Clarins eye contour gel 

Credit: Clarins.co.uk

Decleor Hydra Floral Anti-Pollution Eye and Lip Mask

Credit: Decleor.co.uk

 BATH AND BODY
 Korres Guava

Credit: Korres.com

Elemis Lime and Ginger

Credit: Elemis.com

NAILS
Topshop Nails

New wave
Credit: Topshop.com


Jewel in the Crown
Credit: Topshop.com
  

OPI

Can't Find My Czech Book
Credit: Lookfantastic.com


Eurso Euro
Credit: Lookfantastic.com

 Bad Apple

Anna
Credit: Badapplecosmetics.com

Arkansas
Credit: Badapplecosmetics.com

HAIR
Kerastase Elixir Ultime with Millenium Rose Extract

Credit: Feelunique.com

ACCESSORIES
Safari Chic Brush Set

Credit: Cult Beauty

Shiseido The Makeup Perfect Foundation Brush

Credit: Feelunique.com

What do you think of my choices? What will you be buying this pay day? xxx

18 comments :

  1. Not going to fib, that Nars blusher looks scary in the pan! I'm sure youc an pull it off though. Agree with the topshop nails though, I really do need to try them as I have yet to.

    charlieandthebeautyfactorty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally see your point and I surprised myself if I'm honest as I wouldn't usually go for that sort of shade but I fancy it! I'd have to use a stippling brush though I think to get the right effect and blend it in with powder! There's so many gorgeous colours on Topshop! X

      Delete
  2. Some amazing products on there, the Shiseido blush looks amazing. Here is my wishlist, I did my wishlist after seeing yours http://tinyurl.com/b4k8by4 I have to say it excited me and then depressed me slightly :-)

    Lovely blog missus!! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stephanie! Thanks so much for checking out my post - love that I inspired you to do a wishlist and I will be checking that out and commenting a bit later on when I get home! I know what you mean - mine slightly depressed me too haha we can't win.
      Thanks so much hun - have followed you on GFC & Bloglovin x

      Delete
  3. Great choices! I love all the Elemis stuff and the Paul and joe primer looks very interesting! I really want to find a good stippling brush, I brought an Elf one with was rubbish! Have you tried any others? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiii :) How amazing is the Elemis Lime & Ginger - have you tried the salt glow it's one of my faves. I'm currently using the Real Techniques one and have to say it's lovely - highly recommend it x

      Delete
  4. Your wishlist is so similar to mine. I also want the NARS Blusher and Topshop Nail Polishes. :D

    P.S. I am having a giveaway on my blog. Do check it out. :) x
    thefemininecrusade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice is that NARS blusher - how would you apply it? Topshop have great nail colours at the moment. Would love to check out your giveaway and will follow you - thanks hun x

      Delete
  5. I love the Japonesque safari brushes - have been eyeing these up for aaaaages... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got the L'oreal glam shine stain splash and i am soo impressed, they are very similar to the YSL Glossy stains. I will be reviewing it soon :)
    Anna x

    onthedressingtable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anna - great to hear they are worth buying! Which shade did you buy? I've been lusting over the YSL glossed forever but they are a little expensive x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is some list! ;) Love the look of the Paul & Joe Pearl Foundation Primer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so girly and pretty - I love it! And yes I think I got a bit too excited and very wishful in my thinking! Xxx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Don't I just! It's not good for the bank balance but it's good for my face hehe x

      Delete
  10. I love how exibit looks on the cheeks. I dont own it, but I do own the Nars orgasm blush and it's amazing :Dxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got exhibit A this week and cannot wait to try it!! orgasm blush looks lovely too - can't beat a nice blusher x

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...