Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Etsy Beauty Buys: What I'll Be Reaching For In March

When it comes to homemade beauty Etsy is the real deal, so it's only fair that I treat myself to a browse every so often to get to grips with the newest, hottest buys.

As always, there was so many lovely things to choose from, but I have managed to focus on five fab products that I'll be reaching for next month (or, let's be honest, at the crack of dawn on pay day!)

1/Beach Beauty Sea Salt Hair Transformation, Claribel Skincare

Credit: Claribel Skincare @ Etsy.com

Infused with dead sea salt and invigorating lime & clary sage, Claribel Skincare's Beach Beauty Sea Salt Hair Transformation is the perfect antidote for sun-damaged hair in need of a bit of TLC. It is designed to create that classic natural, wavy holiday hair look.

Ingredients are 100% pure and there are no parabens, silicones or synthetic preservatives.

Buy it for £7.28 here.

2/Whatever Lola Wants Bath Bomb, Antoinette's Bath House

Credit: Antoinette's Bath House @ Etsy.com

Just look at how beautiful this plum and pink bath bomb is - not only does it look good, but with ingredients like pink peppercorn, vanilla, ruby red grapefruit and rose, you can bet your bottom dollar it smells fantastic too. The fragrance has been created to have a sensual effect, so that you feel pampered and 'irresistable'.

Buy it for £2.66 here.

3/Limoncello Shimmer Eyeshadow, Calla Cosmetics

Credit: Calla Cosmetics @ Etsy.com

HELLO SUMMER. How happy am I from just looking at this?! OK, I admit it's daring, but how pretty would it be paired with a gold eyeliner?

Not one for the faint-hearted, but definitely one for your fun side!

Buy it for £3.99 here. You can also buy a sample for $1 which includes 1/4 of a teaspoon.

4/Makoto: The Lovely Moon Collection, Daily Lacquer

Credit: Daily Lacquer @ Etsy.com

This packaging is just, well, wow. Glitter, speckles and confetti are all the range right now, so why not indulge in a matte glitter lacquer with hot Spring/Summer colours.

Buy it for £5.99 here.

5/Lavender Lemonade Perfume Oil, Orange Thyme

Credit: Orange Thyme @ Etsy.com

So here's the thing - I love lavender and I love lemonade, so I am totally drawn to this perfume oil. I have to say I would be a bit worried ordering any fragrance that is home-made (not sure why though?!), but I would happily give it a go as it sounds positively delish.

Buy it for £5.99 here.

What do you think of these Etsy buys? Have you tried anything homemade recently? xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...