Monday, June 17, 2013

Beauty Looks A-Z: Morello Cherry

Whether I'm spritzing myself with a scrumptious fragrance or sipping a fruity cocktail after dinner, cherry always tops my list of ingredients.

This week, I've searched the world wide web high and low for the best cherry can offer and found some delicious make-up and bath & body treats.

 Here's the products you need to pop your cherry:
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel (£13, 250ml)
The Body Shop Wild Cherry Body Butter (£2, 50ml)
OPI Charged Up Cherry Nail Lacquer (£11.50, 15ml)
Carmex Tube - Cherry (£2.69)
Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo (£2.99, 200ml)
Shu Umera Gloss Unlimited in Wine (£18.50)
Essie Raspberry Nail Polish (£10.95)
Maybelline Color Sensational Popsticks in Cherry Pop (£7.19)
Escada Cherry in the Air (£24, 30ml)
Cartier Delices de Cartier EDT (£84.50, 100ml)
Nip + Fab Cherry Tarte (£7.95, 200ml)
Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Lip Balm (£4.95, 12.5ml)

What do you think of this week's beauty look? xxx

A for Atomic
B for Burlesque
C for Caribbean
D for Dynamite
E for Enchantment
 F for Fantasia
G for Gatsby
H for Halo
I for Indigo
J for Jelly
K for Khaki
L for Lemon & Lime

18 comments :

  1. Cherry is one of my favourite scents! I have the Escada Cherry in the air and LOVE it! Think I may need to pick up a few more of these items :P Great post!

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacey! Love the smell of cherry and think I'd buy all these products myself :) x

      Delete
  2. Such a fun post! I LOVE that Essie polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love all of those except the body shop stuff xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Let me know if you get anything (after the spending ban of course haha) x

      Delete
  4. Some really great products! I love cherries too. :)
    Ra ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RaRa! Loved finding these products x

      Delete
  5. Cherry Carmex! Handbag essential <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful blog! did we follow each other already? if not, do you want to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joice - thanks so much. Lovely blog - am now following you on bloglovin x

      Delete
  7. Heya, oh that The Body Shop Wild Cherry Body Butter looks really really good. Love that smell so much.

    Btw thanks for linking up with us in the Friendly Bunch Blog Hop this week.
    Enjoy the hop and come back next week. Always good to see you.

    xoxo, Luchessa.
    Luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these brands but some how I haven't tried any of these products/shades. Strange lol:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha there's just so much to try! Let me know if you get anything x

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...