Tuesday, June 4, 2013

NOTD: Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not




Violet, lilac, mauve, amethyst and eggplant - you name it, purple's got it. So it comes as no surprise that OPI's Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not is rocking my nail world this week.

My nails have been breaking like crazy recently, so I had to schedule in a session to give them a file, buff and paint. This beaut of a shade looks great on my freshly square tiny tidy nails.

I think you'll find that's another brownie point for OPI.

What do you think of this NOTD? xxx

Other NOTDs
Mod Mermaid
The Truth Is, I'm Toxic
Iced Strawberry
Fiesta Sparkle
Coral Crush 

13 comments :

  1. They look so nice. I love darker colours on my nails and have been braving lighter colours recently, but now you've got me thinking again! Lol
    LouLovesBeauty
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny because I usually go for brighter colours and this one was darker than usual for me, but I really like it xxx

      Delete
  2. gorgerous color!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this colour looks gorgeous! And the finish is beautiful too :-) Has it chipped yet? Do you have a top coat on here? Go OPI!

    Jessie.x

    www.paintbynumbers.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie! Yes it had the OPI top coat on it. Didn't chip for a while xxx

      Delete
  4. Massive fan of OPI polishes, this colour looks gorgeous! I love their names too! So much fun!

    100 Follower Giveaway: Essie, Urban Decay, Soap & Glory, Lush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks lovely - got to love purple! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...