Sunday, July 28, 2013

The #JulyLondonMeetUp Haul Post


I'm so excited about this haul post! Yesterday, I was one of 30 beauty, fashion and lifestyle bloggers at the #julylondonmeetup and what a lovely day it was (thanks to Helen). It was even more amazing because it finally marked the end of the the two-month spending ban I'd been on with Sasha, Poppy and Rachel, so we could all treat ourselves to some sweet beauty treats. I clearly took advantage of this momentous day and bought a lot of pretty things. I'll go from left to right, as always.

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Sorbet
I've been using the Candy Apple lip butter for a while now and I love that its moisturising and has great colour pay-off too. I got Sorbet as it always looks lovely when people blog about it and it's a gorgeous raspberry shade. Perfect for this time of year.

MAC Powder Blush in Full Fuschia
I've been wanting a fuschia blusher for yonks, so took the plunge and tried this one out at the MAC Pro Shop. You literally need the tiniest dot of this per cheek - it's such a pretty colour if you've got slightly darker than fair skin. I'm going to love applying this with my Real Techniques blush brush. 

Mavala Nail Polishes in Bali and Milano
Mavala's range of colours is really something - I was drawn to Bali after seeing a picture of it on Twitter and Milano reminded me of the Grape Clinique nail polish I've been lusting over.

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
It's no secret that this is the best top coat around - I just hadn't got round to buying one yet. I'm really looking forward to trying this bad boy out. 

La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
This was a repurchase - it's currently my skin care essential and I won't be without it.

Bumble and Bumble Mending Masque
Since having a quick browse in Boots, I've been lusting over a Bumble and Bumble hair mask. Poppy and I went a bit crazy and wanted everything - but I managed to choose the best mask for what my hair needs right now. At a price of £22.50, it better be good stuff!

Topshop Nail Polishes in Aurora and Suffuse 
I've got the Mermaid Topshop Nail Polish, which is like a silver version of Suffuse, and I absolutely adore it. I've had my eye on Aurora for ages and Suffuse was so stunning that I just had to have it.

Topshop Highlighter in Sunbeam
This is such a pretty highlighter! It's like Benefit's Sun Beam in powder form (which I prefer for blushers and highlighters) and it's gold and shimmery but subtle too. This will be a firm favourite for Summer.

What have you bought recently? xxx

17 comments :

  1. Ahhh this looks like so much fun! You got some great stuff hunny :)

    Lotte xo
    BericeBaby || Baby & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Was so excited about all the purchases. Can't wait to paint my nails! X

      Delete
  2. Great haul! looks like you had a lovely day.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet! It was great. My first ever meet-up :) x

      Delete
  3. Fab to meet you yesterday :-) You picked up some really nice stuff, hope you like it all!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to meet you and break the spending ban together in person! Loving all my bits and hope you are liking yours too xxx

      Delete
  4. Great haul Hun, I bet your so happy that you can finally buy something now that your spending ban is over! The blush looks gorgeous! I have the Seche Vite, it dries super fast which is great if you're in a hurry and have little time to paint your nails like me!
    LouLovesbeauty
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES so happy! Ever since I am itching to spend but always stop myself haha. Lovin my MAC blusher and topshop highlighter - highly recommend x

      Delete
  5. Great haul hun ha.... you'll see mine tomorrow xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see it! Glad you like what I bought :) x

      Delete
  6. Oooh lovely purchases! I've wanted that Topshop highlighter for so long haha.
    The blusher looks amazing, too!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) The Topshop highlighter is so worth it - absolutely gorgeous xxx

      Delete
  7. Great buys :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heather! I can't wait to try out my nail polishes :) x

      Delete
  8. I really want the lip butter in Sorbet, it's such a pretty summer colour! I can't imagine any other product being more perfect right now then La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. I love that Seche Vite dries so quickly and is sooo glossy but I don't personally find that it makes my varnish last any longer, maybe because my nails are quite weak :(

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...