Friday, February 15, 2013

Here's the products YOU brought into my life

I've always loved reading a good glossy mag to find out what's hot in the big wide beauty world, but everyone knows the quickest route to the crème de la crème of cosmetics is via the blogosphere.

Thanks to you lovely beauty bloggers, I have seen so many amazing products lately for Spring/Summer 2013. So, to acknowledge these great finds (and fab bloggers!), I have dedicated today's post to the products YOU introduced me to in your blog posts. As this post could potentially go on forever, I have given myself the tremendously tricky task of picking just five must-have beauty essentials. Enjoy!

ONE
What's the product? Daniel Sandler Dual Action Make-Up Remover
Who featured it? Sheenie Shaikh, Just Nice Things


xxxxx

For years, I used face wipes to remove my make-up, but a few months ago I decided that enough was enough - I was spending so much money too often on a product that did nothing spectacular for my skin. So I decided to move on to a thinner liquid make-up remover and buy cotton wool pads to go along with it, and it has been so much better for my skin. That's why I am excited about this perfect potential purchase - a dual make-up remover from the highly-acclaimed Daniel Sandler. What's not to love?

The 120ml bottle costs £15.

Read Sheenie's full product review here.

TWO
What's the product? Bumble and Bumble Deep Conditioner
Who featured it? Adrienne, The Sunday Girl

xxxx

I'm always sceptical when it comes to deep conditioners - in the past I have been a sucker for marketing hype and haven't seen a return on the majority of my hair care investments. However, because Adrienne has thick hair like me, I really trust that this product could be one to beat.

Plus, I have heard amazing things about Bumble and Bumble, but am ashamed to admit I have never tried anything! So I think you'll find that's at least two good reasons why I need this product in my life.

The full-size bottle (150ml) costs £21.50, but there's a smaller version (50ml) for £9.50.

Read The Sunday Girl's full review here.

THREE
What's the product? KIKO Glamorous Eye Pencil
Who featured it? Grace, All that Slap

xxxxx

Not only do I love a high-quality, pigmented eye pencil, but also I adore midnight blue. That's why I completely fell in love with Kiko Cosmetics' Glamorous Eye Pencils when I saw them on Grace's blog last week. Retailing at only £4.90 each, these pencils are a really beautiful bargain.

Read Grace's full review here.

FOUR
What's the product? Maybelline Baby Lips
Who featured it? Jane, British Beauty Blogger

xxxx

Jane is always at the top of her game when it comes to what's new and worth buying. One of the most exciting products I have seen on her blog lately is Maybelline Baby Lips. Originally from the US, Baby Lips is now going to be launched in the UK (much to many beauty bloggers' delight). It's available in several shades, has a sun protection factor of 20, and is said to provide 8 hours of moisture and rejuvenation.

See where I discovered this range here on Jane's blog.

FIVE
What's the product? Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder
Who featured it? Amelia Liana, Liana Beauty

xxxxx

If I had to pick one product that screams Spring/Summer, it would be this uber pretty Bobbi Brown brightening powder. Formulated with mulberry, grape and brightening plant extracts, the powder illuminates the skin while also maintaining a natural effect.

At £40, it is quite expensive, but the fact that it's so special kind of justifies the cost.

You can check out Amelia's full post here.

Do you have any of these products already? What do you think of them? xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...