Monday, February 18, 2013

My Spring/Summer 2013 Nail Polish Collection: Pastels, Pinks and Canary Yellow

The sun had its hat on this weekend, and if you ask me its about time it made an appearance! To mark the occasion, during the intervals of the LFW shows I was watching online, I got a little bit excited about Spring/Summer nail colours and wanted to share my fave pastels and pinks with you. I also found an amazing canary yellow polish and have featured this too!

THE PASTELS
 First on my list are two pastel Topshop nail polishes in Parma Violet and Gone Fishing (£5).

xxx
Left: Parma Violet; Right: Gone Fishing

xxxx
Backs of the bottles

xxx
Parma Violet

xxx
Gone Fishing

I fell in love with these shades instantly! Parma Violet is exactly what it says on the nail polish tin - it's as lilac a you would like and so pretty. The Gone Fishing shade is perfect for teaming up with mint accessories and outfits, which we all know is very on trend right now!

THE PINKS
My favourite pink polishes for Spring/Summer 2013 are Ciate's Doll's House (£9), OPI's Miami Beet (£11) and Seche's Precious (£9.99).

xxxx
Left: Ciate; Middle: OPI; Right: Seche

xxx
OPI's Miami Beet

xxx
Seche's Precious

I love all of these pinks because every one is different. Whereas the Ciate polish is a soft and creamy nude pink, which is perfect for everyday wear, the OPI is a vibrant 'hey look at me' fuschia (one of my fave colours EVER) and the Seche shade is a high-shine metallicy baby pink.

And, yes, I did just invent the word metallicy.

THE CANARY YELLOW
Last on my list is Topshop Nails in Summit, which is in the LFW-friendly colour of canary yellow. Unfortunately this one doesn't appear to be on the site anymore, so I am very lucky, but I would LOVE to get my hands on an OPI or China Glaze polish in this colour.

xxx
Topshop Nails in Summit

Just looking at this polish makes me want to book an extremely expensive holiday to Fiji! It's such a happy-go-sunbathe shade.

What are your favourite nail polishes for Spring/Summer? Let me know below :) xxx

14 comments :

  1. You have a lot of great polishes! Right now I do not have any nail polish for the Spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely - well I would definitely recommend the topshop nail polishes as they have such good colours and what a bargain for £5. If you are going for a bit more £££ then OPI will always be the one to beat for me x

      Delete
  2. Really want to try topshop polishes! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some seriously incredible colours at the moment! What's your favourite brand for nails?
      Thanks for your comment hun x

      Delete
  3. I LOVE polish posts :D I liked OPI's Miami Beet and Topshop's summit the best in your collection.. all gorgeous shades x

    <3 Adi
    My blog - Coffee. Beauty. Life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! I have to say there are so many nail polishes I want right now! Topshop + Ciate have some really fun & funky shades! X

      Delete
  4. i've just bought one of the illamasqua i'mperfection polishes and I adore it, think that this will be gracing my nails for the whole of spring. really love the ciate colour :)
    Poppy | lets drive far away x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Poppy! I've heard and seen so many good things about the I'mperfection nail range - which colour did you opt for? Re; Ciate I love stiletto and there's so many others I want! X

      Delete
    2. Love the Top Shop Summit - sunny nails cheer me up. Beauty UK do a similar colour - Bon Bon - can't wait to get that on again! x

      Delete
    3. Hi Jenny! I love the effect yellow nail polish can have on my mood! Ah that sounds lovely - will have to check that one out! x

      Delete
  5. Barry M Peach Melba is one of my favourite Spring/Summer nail varnishes! I really want a mint green shade as I don't have this colour in my stash! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you! Yeah I am really loving mint green for just about everything - barry m do great nail colours - really want to try the new blueberry and greenberry gellies - greenberry is a really nice mint x

      Delete
  6. Hi there!!! loved the topshop polishes the best...Will look out for them the next time I am there. Following you now here as well as on Twitter... :)(glittercloud1 on Twitter)
    http://glittercloud.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Prachi! Thank you lovely :) Topshop polishes rock x

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...