Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lily-Flame Exquisite Candle Review


After falling in love with Lily-Flame's Silent Night and Lavender & Lime candles, I just had to get my hands on Exquisite - the company's newest creation. 

Whereas my existing Lily-Flame collection is perfect for relaxation at night, Exquisite is ideal for daytime burning. The fragrance is fresh and light, and is based on a deep floral scent with a romantic twist. I wouldn't say it's an invigorating smell - it's much more comforting and calming, which is great for laying back and reading a book during the day.


Looking outside the candle itself first, I think the packaging is so pretty and relevant for this time of year. It's a classic tinned candle with a silver shimmery coating, and the top says 'It's time to shine'. The whole vibe around the candle is chilled, pure and elegant.



Opening the tin and looking at the candle itself, again it screams purity with a white base and mini white and sky blue 'pyramids'.

Of all the candle brands I have tried, Lily-Flame never disappoints in terms of fragrance, aesthetic and durability for the price.

Exquisite costs around £8 and its burn time is 35 hours, which is great for its size. I don't think I could love Lily-Flame candles more!

What do you think of this candle? xxx

*This post includes a free sample from Lily-Flame, but all opinions are my own

10 comments :

  1. The candle looks lovely. I've never heard of this make before. When my NEOM runs out I'm gonna give these a try, £8 is a great price! LOVE a bargain!! :)
    Loulovesbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lou! I seriously love these candles - I only discovered them in December but every scent is beautiful! Hope you get one and do a post :) x

      Delete
  2. I love Lily-Flame candles! I had a beautiful Christmas called Snowfall not long ago which actually looked very similar to your own
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are seriously fantastic! Silent night is my ultimate fave but i could easily buy every single one :) Glad you like them too xxx

      Delete
  3. This looks so lovely and I think the price is really reasonable! I am going to have to indulge one day and try for myself :-)

    http://www.allthatslap.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice and you don't feel as bad as you do forking out £30 odd quid for one just a bit bigger. I love them lots :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I really want the Lavender and Lime candle! It smells amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely and such a relaxing scent. Much more lavender than line but there's a definite zing in there somewhere :) xxx

      Delete
  5. This looks lovely and the price is reasonable too! I really like the sound of the Lavender and Lime also. It's a shame there isn't a scratch and sniff option on blogger - it would go down a treat! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be incredible! I always get tempted by candles that cost triple the price of these ones but they never come up to the standard! Lavender and lime is lovely :) x

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...