Thursday, April 11, 2013

Once Upon A Bathtime: Bomb Cosmetics' Cranberry & Lime Blaster

 


Now that Spring is finally (sort of) showing its face, all I want to do is surround myself with fresh fragrances. I've got my Neom Organics Contentment Reed Diffuser firmly placed on my bedside table, I've been spritzing myself silly with Marc Jacobs' Daisy, and now I've found the perfect bathtime treat - Bomb Cosmetics' Cranberry & Lime Bath Blaster. 

If we look at the aesthetic of the bath blaster first, it's a bit psychedelic. I'd say it takes me right back, but I wasn't born then! But what it does remind me of is those sweets that have far too many colours and additives in it. And, let's be honest, who can complain about that! 





Dropping the blaster into warm water is like watching a 70s colour explosion blow up in the bath. It makes the water so bright and vibrant, and I love that there's no mistaking it for anything other than a cranberry and lime product because of the green and pink colours. Something else I liked was that I could instantly see the fresh cranberry seeds in the water, which made me feel like I was about to bathe in a liquidised strawberry! 



But, for me, it's not all about the way a product looks in and out of the water; I only ever repurchase a bath bomb if it smells good too (hence my love of Lush's Karma bubble bar), and the cranberry and lime scent hit me almost instantly. It was fresh and fruity, but also sharp and full of zest. 


All things considered, I really love how true to its name this bath blaster was. Not only did its aesthetic reflect the fruity fragrance, but the scent was strong enough to make it 'believable'. This is definitely a great product for fruity fragrance lovers like me, but just make sure you rinse the bath out afterwards to avoid a sea of seeds. And speaking from experience, the same applies for your hair! 

What do you think of this bath blaster? Would you buy it? xxx

1 comment :

  1. This sounds and looks lovely! Love fruity scents! Haha I know what you mean about getting the spring perfumes out, I love Daisy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...