Thursday, March 14, 2013

New homemade beauty buys

Those of you who have been following my blog from day one will know how much I lust over Etsy's ever-growing selection of homemade beauty products. I like to browse the beauty shops every so often to check out what's new and add items to my wish list, and today was one of those days!

So here's my top five new beauty finds on Etsy - enjoy!

1/Kiwi Smoothie Green Nail Polish, TheHungryAsian (5ml, £3.09)


Gorgeous mint green polish with black glitter. It does need 3 coats per application, but this would often be expected with sheer, pastel nail colours.

Buy it here.

2/Neon Pink Zebra Fake Nails, MackGivesBack (£8.25)


Set of 12 nails available in 10 different sizes. What I love about this is that the shop owner is willing to change the colour of the nails to suit the customer and add a glitter top coat if this is requested.

Buy it here.

3/Set of Four Premium Salon-Grade Blue Hair Chalks, LilTutuPrincess (£5.49)


Great set of four 'mermaid' blue temporary hair colour chalks. Suitable for all hair types.

Buy it here.

4/Bad Romance Bubble Cake, AntoinettesBathHouse (£4.30)


This super pretty bath cake has notes of peach blossom, jasmine, champagne and lotus blossom. YUM

Buy it here.

5/J'Rels Detox Clay Bar Black Vanilla & Sandalwood, BobeamProducts (£4.81)


Made with bentonite clay, which is high in minerals such as magnesium and potassium, this is a great product for those in need of a hair and body detox.

Buy it here.

What do you think of my Etsy picks? xxx

4 comments :

  1. the homemade bath products sound so nice! I have to browse around on Etsy more often :)

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bath products are the best! Endless choices and this one is so pretty - reminds me of lush's sunnyside :) x

      Delete
  2. Hey lovely I'm nominating you for a Liebster Award :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you so much! I'm a total newbie to the whole liebster award thing - what do I have to do? Thanks xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...