Friday, March 15, 2013

Seven wonders of my future beauty world

1. Model's Own Nail Polish in Hayley's Comet (£5)
Look at this intergalactic beaut of a nail polish! It's like they have liquidised a chameleon and swirled it into a gorge multicoloured masterpiece. I want.

Buy it here.

2. Mary Greenwell Lemon Eau de Parfum (£2.50-£90)
Ever since I got a sample of Mary Greenwell's Lemon in a Glossybox, I have been dying to get my hands on a full-size bottle. It's so fresh and light, which makes it perfect for daily wear. AND she has another perfume called Plum, which I bet is equally delicious!

Buy it here.

3. Inika Kabuki Brush (£23.50)
Inika is a lovely vegan, cruelty-free brand and I love the look of this kabuki brush. It is a little pricy but, at the end of the day, make-up brushes are investment buys.

Buy it here.

4. Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum (£36-£70)
I just LOVE this perfume. The first time I wore it, I couldn't stop sniffing my own wrists, which makes me sound SO weird but you know what I mean! It's a floral fragrance with notes of jasmine, cherry, apple, blackcurrant and orange blossom. Beautiful.

Buy it here.

5. Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment (£4.90-£25.45)
I've never heard so many great, consistent reviews about a hair oil. And I can see why - it's for all hair types, reduces drying time by up to 50% and provides natural UV protection (something we don't hear about a lot for hair!). I'll be buying the 10ml bottle on pay day.

Buy it here.

6. Aromatherapy Associates Enrich Body Scrub (£35)
When it comes to choosing new bath and body products, one of my first buys is always a body scrub. I'd love to try this one from Aromatherapy Associates, especially as its ingredients, including coffee, pink grapefruit and sweet almond oil, sound delicious. But it does cost a bomb and a half.

Buy it here.

7. Perricone MD Blue Plasma (£78)
When it comes to skin care, I am a great believer in the power of cosmeceuticals. I've been dying to try out products from the Perricone MD range, including Blue Plasma, which is a non-acidic daily peel for brightening and radiance. It has no side effects and looks fab - a true skin care innovation!

Buy it here.

What are your seven beauty wonders? xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...