Monday, May 13, 2013

Beauty Looks A-Z: Halo

There's just something about white beauty products that make me go back for more. They all bring a sense of purity and cleanliness that enhances my daily routines and pampering experiences.

So, for the H in my Beauty Looks A-Z series, I thought 'Halo' would be the perfect match.

Here's my list of angelic beauty buys:
Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen SPF 40 Oil-Free High Protection Emulsion (£31)
Boots Face Cloth White (£1.99)
Estee Lauder White Linen Body Lotion (£34)
Decleor Aroma White C+Intense Brightening Mask (£35)
Essie Nail Polish in Pearly White (£7.99)
Medik8 White Balance Serum (£30)
Biotherm White D-Tox Eye Care (£29)
Max Factor Max Effect Mono Eyeshadow in White Satin (£4.99)
Origins A Perfect World Highly Hydrating Body Lotion with White Tea (£22)
Essie White Bright Nail Pen (£10.75)
Yankee Candle in Fluffy Towels (£16.99)
Barry M Nail Polish in Matt White (£2.99)

What do you think of this week's beauty look? xxx

2 comments :

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...