Friday, May 10, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award


Massive thanks goes to the lovely Alexandra at beauty & lifestyle blog Sweet Dreams for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.

I really appreciate it when you lovely bloggers put me forward for these posts and love hearing that you are enjoying reading Shot of Beauty.

The rules are:
Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Select 15 new bloggers you follow regularly.
Nominate these bloggers for a Versatile Blogger award, leave a link to their page and comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated.
Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

So here's 7 things about me to start with...
1. I have a degree in Psychology and studied at the University of Essex.
2. I'm a journalist editing a cosmetic medicine title, which is interesting and controversial!
3. People think I am weird because I like tomato juice. But I don't like tomatoes.
4. My favourite colours are postbox red and jade green. 
5. I love modern art a LOT.
6. I have only just started using moisturiser daily in the last year or so.
7. My beauty idol is Dita Von Teese.

And here's the 15 bloggers I'd like to nominate for this award...
 Alice at Tea and Lead
Louise at Lou Loves Beauty
Lorna at Studs and Dreams
Mimi at Mimi's Vanity Box
Kel at Kel Loves...
Leanne at Oh That Curl
Carissa at Vanilla Crush
Anna at On The Dressing Table
Sasha at Ramblings of a Beauty Bird
Daisy at Loves, Likes & Wishes
Sophie at With Love From Sophie
Bethany at Betty Vintage
Jenny at Beauty and the Biryani
Lauren at Little Red
Marie-Louise at Mlhauken

Hope you enjoyed this tag post! xxx

4 comments :

  1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate that! So glad that you like my blog! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great read, I actually wanted to do psychology too, but (long story) decided to go with engineering in the end. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh well I did psychology but am now in journalism :) So I am the same xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...