Sunday, June 2, 2013

Once Upon A Bathtime: Bomb Cosmetics' Appleberry Butter Burst Bath Blaster



You know those days where you can't think of anything better than having a long soak in the bath? Yep - that was my Friday.

Now that I'm on a spending ban, I've got a stash of bath and shower products to use and abuse. This week, I dug out my Appleberry Butter Burst Bath Blaster from Bomb Cosmetics. 



The Appleberry Butter Burst blaster is infused with a blend of summer strawberries, blueberries and raspberries, with a crisp, fresh green apple. Pink grapefruit and black pepper oils give it the zing factor, whereas caramel and vanilla sweeten the deal.

Those of you who have been following my Once Upon A Bathtime posts will know that I prefer colour and scent over any skin care benefits, so I loved that the water turned neon green. 



I don't know what's stranger - the fact the bath looked like a witch's brew or the fact I loved it because of that. The crisp scent of the blaster was invigorating but not too overpowering for an evening soak.

And it only costs £2.29, so why not?

Have you tried any bath blasters from Bomb Cosmetics? xxx

7 comments :

  1. This looks brilliant, I love it when the water is changed colour and its a dep colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Love the colour
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks brilliant! I've never tried any Bath Cosmetics but definitely want to give them a go :)
    I love bright colours and strong scents too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green water! I so love the Bomb Cosmetics bath bombs, they're just as good if not better than Lush :D x

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this looks awesome! I've never actually used a bath bomb, I'm not really a fan of baths, but I think a green bath could change my mind..

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried the Bath Creamers Stress Less from BombCosmetics and simply love it. You can check this out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...