Monday, June 3, 2013

Beauty Looks A-Z: Khaki

When it comes to summer holidays, there's two dominant colours in my beauty collection - gold for the beach, and khaki green for the beach party.

Whereas gold screams sunshine, khaki has got an edgy sensuality to it. Like the nautical trend in the summer season, khaki will never go out of fashion. It's here to stay! 

Here's my edit of gorgeous green beauty buys:
Sol de Janeiro Posto Protect Green Mango Hair/Scalp Protector/Conditioner (£21, 150ml)
Clarins Ombre Minerale Collection Mineral Mono Eyeshadow in Silver Green (£17)
Molton Brown White Mulberry Hand Wash (£16, 300ml)
No.7 Colour Calming Primer Green (£10.50, 40ml)
GOSH Nail Lacquer in Lazy Green (£4.99)
Garden Hideaway Yankee Candle (Large) (£19.99)
Essie Reptile Crocadilly (£7.99)
Bumble & Bumble BB Seaweed Conditioner (£17, 250ml)
Noble Isle Sea of Green Hand Wash (£18, 250ml)
Laura Mercier Lustre Eye Colour in Sherazade (£18.50)
L'Oreal Color Riche Nails Rive Gauche Green (£4.99)
Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes in Whopping Willow (£16)

What do you think of this week's beauty look? xxx

6 comments :

  1. I love the smell of that Yankee Candle xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I'm intrigued. Bet it smells lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. I love khaki! What an interesting way of grouping products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I love khaki too - there was great products to choose from for this one x

      Delete
  3. I recently purchased two yankee candles myself and they small amazing :D ill have to pop into yankees again to smell that one. great post.

    debbie

    http://undefinedbluehoney.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I've got a couple of yankees - waiki melon and fluffy towels - and I love them! x

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...