Thursday, June 20, 2013

Best of the Beauty Sales: Very & John Lewis

When I say my spending ban is killing me, I mean it's calling out for a brutal beauty murder. I've lost count of the amazing beauty sales on at the moment - there's Selfridges, NEOM and Molton Brown, and that's before I even mention the temptress that is drugstore 3-for-2 offers. 

 But as all shopaholics say, a little window shopping never hurt anybody. I've had a look at what's on offer at Very and John Lewis and picked two of the best from each site. If I'm not spending, somebody has to!

 VERY


First of all we have the United Colors of Benetton Unisex EDT (75ml), which is £14.50 down from £29. Although unisex fragrances are not usually my thing (I'm into fruity and sweet scents), I absolutely love the colour and simplicity of the packaging and wouldn't mind trying something new for less than a score. Plus you can't really go wrong with top notes of neroli and bergamot.


My second pick from the Very beauty sale is the Remington C19522 Pearl Pro Tong, which is £19 down from £29. I always turn my nose up at the 'classic' silvery metal curling tongs, but I've always found them quite rubbish and not as user-friendly as the new simple black ones that are swarming the marketplace. This looks really easy to use and I'm willing to pay under £20 for easy curls.

JOHN LEWIS


The first product I'm in lust with from the John Lewis beauty sale is the Rituals Dragon Mud Body Scrub, which only costs £5.75 down from £11.50 for 200ml. Such a bargain! All you have to do is put the words 'scrub' and 'mud' together and I know I'm in for a spa treat. I also love the oriental vibe of the product.

The scrub is made with volcanic clay and ultra-fine bamboo.



The second product from the John Lewis beauty sale is the Rituals Lip Shine in Winter Coral, which is now £6 down from £12. Let's face it, everyone loves coral lips and this one is super wearable. This one is likely to sell out pronto, so get your purses out and shop!

Have you bought anything good in the summer sales? xxx

7 comments :

  1. Damn I'd love that Rituals mud xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picked out some great products!
    I love the colour of the lipstick :)
    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! It looks like a fab lipstick xxx

      Delete
  3. Bargain body scrub looks divine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the Remington curlers, what a bargain! The Rituals lippy is a beaut colour too, I've never tried out any Rituals products! xx

    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...