Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Beauty Shots: Autumn Avon & GOSH

Beauty bloggers, meet the A/W 13 make-up marvels from highstreet favourite GOSH Cosmetics and the amazing Avon. I will review some of the samples for you in another post, but for now I just wanted to get some shots up for you stat so you could see what's in store. 

I believe the Avon collection is out on the 24th of August, and the GOSH collection is available exclusively in Superdrug from the 31st of July. Prepare to say hello to your purse!

AVON

Ultra Colour Lip Crayons in Reddy For Me, Showstopper Pink,
Notice Me Nude, Carefree Coral, Fresh Fuschia and Risque Rose

True Colour 8-in-1 Eyeshadow Palettes in The Nudes and The Metallics

True Colour Eyeshadow Quad
in Urban Skyline

True Colour Eyeshadow Quad in Jeans

GOSH

Nail Lacquers in Kind of Pink, Frosted Silver, Frosted Purple, Frosted Gold,
Mysterious Mauve and Denim Delight

Darling Lashes Extreme Volume Mascara (Black)
and Waterproof Volume Mascara (Black)

CC Cream Illuminating Foundation in Porcelain, Ivory, Sand,
Natural, Honey and Golden

BB Powder in Sand, Beige, Warm Beige and Chestnut

What are your favourite products from the A/W collections? xxx

8 comments :

  1. Interested to see how the Gosh CC cream works out! Thanks for sharing :)

    Emily @ www.emulehparker.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, they both look like great collections! I can't wait to try out the new GOSH polishes. :)
    Ra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see the CC cream and what it is like and those nail polishes look amazing xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. those lip crayons look awesome and easy to use!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avon out on the 24th of August? I'll keep a look out for that, definitely.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love GOSH! I wrote today review GOSH Waterproof volume mascara :)

    http://mynewbeautybook.blogspot.sk/2013/07/gosh-waterproof-volume-mascara-mat-pri.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not familiar with GOSH but I look forward to the reviews :).
    Avon has been around forever and they have great products. I haven't ordered from someone in awhile. After seeing what they are offering I am going to have to get in touch with a seller. The pallets are gorgeous and I have been wanting to try a CC cream.
    xo Etta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really want to try those AVON lip crayons, I love AVON! Pity that they've pulled out of the irish market though. I'm lost without supershock mascara! :(
    stacey
    cecebeauty.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...