Sunday, September 1, 2013

Payday Weekend Haul: Champneys, Vichy, MAC, Body Shop & Rimmel


When payday comes around, it doesn't take long for me to pay a visit to the likes of Boots, Superdrug and Selfridges - you name it, I'll be there with my debit card burning a hole through my handbag.

This weekend, I popped over to Boots to take advantage of the Champneys offer (free Distant Shores body scrub when you spend £10 or over) and bought the invigorating Energising Lime Foaming Body Scrub. I also grabbed the Vichy Thermal Water (my skincare essential) and added the Golden Bronze Scandaleyes Shadow Paint to my collection.

Then I got the gorgeous Ruby Woo Retro Matte Lipstick at MAC. I nearly bought Cyber too, but I think it looked a little too gothic on me - wish it was a little bit lighter!

Finally I shot into the Body Shop to buy my new skin care favourite - the Camomile Cleansing Butter. I got a sample of this a couple of days before and it's so lovely to use - it melts into your skin and leaves it clean and soft. If you love skin care, it's well worth a try.

I'll be back later this week with my Feel Unique purchase...

What did you buy this weekend? xxx

7 comments :

  1. I love Camomile Cleansing Butter! I have used up half of mine already. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great when payday comes around to spend (lots of) money on your favorite stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul love the lipstick.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul..still haven;t got the Rhianna Products. That color is so amazing. I guess I really need to go to the Bodyshop! The cleansing butter sounds amazing!

    xo, Janelle @ GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete
  5. o love ruby woo.
    the color just brightens up the face

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got some really great things here! I picked up the RiRi Woo version of Ruby Woo a while ago and can't get enough of it! x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't beat a payday spending splurge!! :) love what you picked up :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...